A series of face-to-face personal intake meetings with each of the leaders of the executive leadership team to understand their intentions and worries, and to detect whether they might need a personal executive leadership coaching – or not.
For the executive leadership team and their middle managers in a mid-size company. The team can be an international multi-cultural team, residing in multiple regions. This intake allows leaders to express their desires in private.
One or more executive leadership coaches who each understand the business and the specific requirements for the role and the situation of the leader. For each regional business culture and language a specific coach will be appointed.
An overview of the personal coaching requirements for the leaders of a company – as well as an anonymmised inventory of gaps and challenges, for strategy and organisation advisors who would like to help the leadership team be more successful.
It’s very easy …
- Appoint a spokesperson to get in touch with us for a quote and a match.
- Our coach makes an appointment with the spokes person to meet the team.
- Our coach (or coaches) will speak with all the leaders in private.
- Our coach will present the coaching needs and organisational challenges.
- Ready for your organisation to decide and move forward.