How is the real-time economy going to influence the business context? This keynote lecture is a duo-show of Margus Tammeraja (director of the Association of Estonian Accountants) and co-founder Jan Lagast.
This lecture uses a futuristic example of a person who would like to attend a concert, and has their automatic butler order tickets for two, check the closet with the right dress code, orders an extra jeans, pre-books a rental limo, as well as the slot to use the public road infrastructure to get there.
The lecture shows
- how the future e-mobility might help reduce traffic jams
- how the future CO2-tax system might be implemented
- how city life might impact the e-services of the government
- how the future e-tax systems might be connected
- how tomorrow gets closer every day