How to brainstorm online
Sjoerd de Waal will demonstrate how he stimulates creativity behind the camera with a tool that helps participants to interact, and create.
Some key take-aways
- Which are the best tools for brainstorming online, instead of the physical whiteboard?
- A good tool is Mural (See app.mural.co)
- Can be used for synchronised and asynchronised meetings !
- How to use:
- Define your problem statement: how might we make our remote working more engaging?
- Brainstorm: work with rules – define a lot of ideas – build on the ideas of others
- Group your ideas
- Prioritize your ideas