WEEKLY OPEN CLUBHOUSE DEBATES
Investors who want to know more about impact investing and embedding purpose into their activities, need only spend one hour a week on clubhouse to get a full information injection and remain updated on this topic. There are five topics that are covered regularly:
- Latest technology and trends – such as crypto investing and impact investing in the metaverse
- People and leadership – thé key success factor for portfolio companies, and an important aspect of purposeful businesses
- Markets & industries – in order to know more about the latest impact-markets
- Investment business – about investing and including impact investing into the activity of investing
- Expertise & experience – how to do things right, and learn (read: avoid) the lessons from others
EVERY WEDNESDAY ON CLUBHOUSE
There is a clubhouse event every Wednesday. The advantage of clubhouse is that it is audio-only. You can continue to work, don’t even need to put your hair and dress right, and you can easily listen in, whenever you are ready with the previous meeting. Want to eat a snack? No problem, your microphone is muted as long as you do not get on stage.
On the other hand, each debate offers the opportunity for you to join the panel on stage, and add your personal thoughts to the debate. If you make a clear crisp statement, you might catch the attention of others and become followed by members of our growing global community.
We alternate the timing: one week is at 12.30 CET, the other week is at 18.30 CET. So we have a global reach all the way from the East Coast of the US to Singapore and beyond.
JOIN FOR FREE
Investors can join the community for free, and check the entire calendar via https://giic.earth