How to get more action out of online meetings
Listen to Jan Lagast, and understand how easy it is to get more action out of your online meetings.
Some key take-aways
- Questions rising fequently after meetings:
- What have I discussed today?
- When will I do all these things that we discussed?
- 5 Tips to get actions out of your synchronised meetings:
- Tip 1: Calendar: foresee time around the meetings, for preparation (1 hr) and the first works after (1 hr)
- Tip 2: Preparation: agenda should be sent to all attendees in beforehand
- Tip 3: Agreement: be sure that you come to concrete mutual agreements/conclusions about the discussed topics
- Tip 4: Tasks: have concrete tasks defined as outcome, by defining what needs to be done by whom by when
- Tip 5: Follow-up: plan all your tasks coming out of your different meetings, and add these to the calendar system you normally use
- Flxion can manage all this in 1 app! — www.flxion.com or app.flxion.com