HOW TO PREPARE WELL
FOR THE SECOND SEMESTER?
What’s going to happen as from September? Will the world be locked again? Will the teams be motivated? Will there be enough supply of raw materials and goods? Will you be able to do business internationally? How about the cash?
It’s difficult to say what will happen, but it’s not that difficult to prepare for it.
WRITE A WHAT-IF PLAN
In order to prepare well, you need a plan for the team to act properly when times get rough again. And, you need to research the limits of your business, in order to prepare now, for what might happen tomorrow.
LET US HELP YOU
We can guide you through this process easily. Together with your management team, we will help you look beyond the evident day-to-day operations, and challenge the internal thinking with the eyes of the external trusted advisor.
READY IN 7 STEPS
It only takes a few steps to get your organisation ready for rough times
- scope the challenges -> let’s schedule a one hour free call for this
- create a what-if inventory -> let us help you and a lot of win time
- assemble a what-if team -> they have to be ready
- have the what-if team prepare -> let us help you, to keep them focused
- organise war room meeting(s) to simulate scenario’s and their consequences
- let the what-if team write a conclusion report and kick-off the staff
- now you are ready for September