A one-day workshop with the Board of Directors (and/or the Executive Team) to get the entire company leadership on the same page. The workshop uses powerful visualisation techniques such as LEGO Serious Play to ensure abstract concepts become visual.
Board members and executive team members have an important joint responsibility, but they are not frequently meeting each other – certainly not in these challenging times. In order for them to work as one team towards a common goal, it is important for them to have a common understanding of the company strategy, the stakeholder context, and their role interdepency.
- Get in touch with one of our expert advisors, set the scope and provide the first input.
- The expert advisor will gain a better understanding of the real challenges via in-depth discussions with the individual participants.
- Then we decide on date and location, invite the attendees, and prepare the workshop.
- The expert advisor will run and moderate the workshop.
- The mutual understanding will grow within the same day.
- The expert advisor will make movies to saveguard the results.
- And your board and ExCo will be working towards the future as one team !
- And conclude in a shared model. Ready to go !