Author Heleen Driesen interviewed us on the mission and activities of ImpactBuilders, and wrote a crystal-clear article about what we are doing, and why we are doing it. Allow me to translate some snippets of text from her article here:
- It’s difficult to sell purpose, if there is no profit to be made.
- Our main purpose is to create a long-term effect on society.
- We noticed a lot of collaborators who are very unhappy at work.
- Startups are blocked by CEOs who do not want to let go.
- We prefer leadership teams with mixed skills – and at least one woman.