Dr. Peter Totterdill, Director of Workplace Innovation Europe, honoured to be our keynote in the first ValuePartners & friends community gathering on Wednesday October 28, 2020.
Proven evidence from a pan-EU research
Peter Totterdill’s keynote starts with the results of a research conducted among several thousands of companies across Europe. The research brings clear evidence that innovating the workplace is also beneficial for the financial results of a business.
Besides some backgrounders on workplace innovation, Peter will also give us very pragmatic advice how to guide companies towards more happinness ànd better financial results.
Agenda of the Wednesday 28 October online event
Start 17h00 CET, 18h00 EET, 16h00 GMT
- 17h00: welcome to the community, short intro of ImpactBuilders and ValuePartners
- 17h15: introduction of the brand-new hybrid and fluid workplace innovation tool Flxion
- 17h30: “Companies that innovate their workplace, do also get the best financial results”, Dr. Peter Totterdill, Director of Workplace Innovation Europe.
- 18h30: Q&A
- 18h45: conclusion and reaching out towards future opportunities
- 19h00: end
Remark: 17h00 CET = 18h00 EET = 16h00 GMT (after October 25)
- Free to attend
- Upon invitation
- For management consultants
- Working in European businesses
- You will receive a reminder with the zoom link some days before the event